Thursday, November 20, 2008

A weekend's work

So, here are the pictures I was about to take yesterday when Persephone made her get-away. Done! 56 Holiday Dominoes, now waiting pretty ribbons.

.Customers in the shop love these little charms.... they fly out the door! (hint: I'm looking for/needing more dominoes!) Done! Dozens of greeting cards and notes made from Vintage Postcards of my town of Boulder Creek.
This is one of my customer's favorites... the old swimming hole taken in the 60's! It's a scan of an actual photograph.
Well, this one doesn't show up so great here, photographed and reduced... but I spent many hours playing with this almost all black and white postcard from 1910, looking down at Boulder Creek in the old days. Photoshop helped me make a blue sky and green up the Redwood mountains some.

Done! a set of greeting cards: the "Elder Artist", and "Good Morning, this is God...."


Done! well, this was an idle time creation, a set of Mother Mary tags

So, it was a productive and fun weekend in my studio! What were you up to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your art looks great~
Thanks for sharing and for giving a comment on my blog.