Friday, November 14, 2008

Back in my studio again! HOORAY!






Ok, ok.... I hereby promise to keep this blog going! Thank you Art & Soul friends who encouraged me to keep up with this! I've been creating, just not posting much. I spend an hour each morning reading my favorite blogs... so here's my commitment to stay current. I'm also going to post my favorite blogs (soon as I figure out how) for you all to enjoy as well!

This week I've included several of my recent journal creations. I keep at least four journals going all the time, my Letters to God/Thankfulness journal at night; an idea journal to write fabulous ideas and sketches; an inspirational journal where I keep my book/study notes; and my morning journal which is a remnant of Morning Pages, where I write about my goals for the day. Opps, I have a couple other journals, but will share about them somewhere down the line.

I've listed these in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5828756 so check them out!

No comments: