Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things that move in the night!

Have you ever gone into your studio area and wondered "how did that get there?" Well, I started off this morning snapping pictures of my recent work to share here... and heard a noise from above. There, perched high atop, was Persephone doing her morning stretch after I had so unceremoniously switched on the blinding light which so rudely woke her! Just at that moment....

What does she hear? In a room down the hall,Grandpa is dishing out breakfast for all four kitties!

She quickly surveys her possible exit routes.

Shall she try going this way?



Will this support my weight? I'm sooo hungry!Hmmm, I dunno know..... I'm certainly not a "Fraidy Kat"One.... Two.... THREE! GO FOR IT!
The aftermath.... oh well, Grandma will clean up the mess!
The "After-Glow"....
Moments later.....
ahhh, breakfast!
Would you PURRRLESE! get that camera outa here!




No comments: