Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKFULNESS on Thanksgiving

I woke early this morning and was going to get in some art time, before Brit and I start the Thanksgiving Day cooking.... somehow, I got hooked into looking at old family photos and was STRUCK by the meaning of this day! Tears of thankfulness wont stop! This is what it's all about.

Here we were, TEN years ago!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And ten years later, this is the beautiful, confident, 15 year old, Brit, sipping on her Latte between classes at Cabrillo College!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, this is what Thankfulness is all about. Thank you God, for giving us this phenomenal opportunity to share in your wonderment! And God Bless anyone who happens upon this posting!

1 comment:

shauna said...

Love your blog! Your art is gorgeous!!! So glad you actually use COLOR even though you are using vintage themes/items. I found the link from the Latest trends group. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! I so agree with your Thanksgiving meaning. Much of my family resides on the other side now, but we will ALWAYS be a part of one another! Blessings to you and yours!
Shauna