Monday, September 04, 2006

Holding the Light


I am the One
who Is the Light
I am the One
Who holds the light
Gently teaching,
Showing the way of our mothers
Matriarcle Ancestors
Guidance and wisdom
Awesome delight
Awareness of our regal lineage
I am the water, universal consciousness
From which all things flow
I am the solid rock
Fooundation and balance
Soul of all creation
Earthy substance, solid stone
Water, stone, light, dark
Amazing balance
Sisters, Mothers, Daughters
Great Grandmothers, Great Granddaughters
Showing the way
Honoring the mystery

1 comment:

shauna said...

I do SoulCollage too! I love your cards! I work with kids and in our art classes I've done this with them too. But, it was years before SoulCollage was written so I didn't call it that. Anyway what a great idea to include these on your blog! Your writing for each of them is so lovely too!
Shauna